The expert guide on what to consider before investing in United States case processing software.
With hundreds of immigration forms to track— and more appearing under new legislation consistently— a case management system (CMS) is a software that can help organizations ensure quick and hassle-free immigration compliance by empowering them to:
- Create customized workflows
- Monitor filing deadlines
- Automate repetitive processes
- Consolidate data
- Leverage analytics
According to our 2021 survey, however, navigating case management software has been one of the biggest challenges for immigration professionals amid the pandemic. Here are the ten critical questions to ask before selecting an Immigration Case Management System (CMS) for US case processing.
Herunterladen this free eBook to uncover:
- Key features to look for in your next case management system
- Metrics for evaluating a platform’s interface, UX, and form offerings
- How to leverage solution integrations as you scale