Automating vaccination and testing programs has never been easier. With our new automated workflow for COVID Tracking Management, you’re able to track your employees’ status through their HR/payroll systems so that anytime an employee updates information or completes a procedure the program is updated automatically.
This also provides ease of reporting (as well as less work) for human resources staff. It can collect documentation if needed and allows for feedback from both employers and employees alike.
HR managers need a tool for capturing information about the health status and COVID-19 risk level of all employees, including vaccination and testing tracking. This should ensure ease of use for the end user while keeping everything aligned internally with prebuilt reporting tools.
Should an employer decide to mandate vaccinations, or have them encouraged with a recurring testing program for those not being vaccinated, the solution must be customizable to accommodate these parameters.
- An automated TAP workflow, including specification of stakeholders and notifications, offered as a pre-built template ready to use out of the box that’s also completely customizable by the user.
- Tracks employees that have been vaccinated for COVID 19, which vaccine, Dose 1, Dose 2, supporting documentation. Can accommodate mandatory or voluntary company policy guidelines.
- Testing option allows for recurring schedule reminders for employees who require repeated testing over a designated cycle.
- Reportable to HR team and for clients, conferences, and travel requirements.
- An employee can immediately report to Human Resources if they’ve tested positive for COVID-19, been in contact with persons who have tested positive, or report other risk factors or impacts such as recent travel to a high-risk location, a shutdown of their children’s school, or other items.
- The workflow can provide a secure, confidential transaction between HR and the employee, or managers or stakeholders can be added at HR’s discretion.
- Automatic notifications can prompt all participants to act in a timely manner. With escalation paths for expired deadlines.
- All participants can consult a real-time view, from within the workflow, of what countries are still affected by the outbreak, and view updates to travel requirements.
- Online form with embedded business logic asks the employee questions like…
- Have you been vaccinated?
- When, which vaccine, 1st or 2nd shot?
- Time of last test, test result, and other data:
- I interacted with someone who had the virus and I will be in self-quarantine for 14 days.
- I have a family member who is a high risk.
- I recently traveled to a high-risk country or location.
- My child’s school has been shut down.
- All questions have options to add comments.
- Customization allows HR to add other questions as they see fit.
- Once a form is completed, it can be automatically routed to the proper stakeholders/managers for review.
- Robust management tool for tracking mandatory/voluntary vaccinations/testing that is easily digestible, customized, and reportable.
- Report and adjust to the needs of our clients, whether that means applying local policy or company standards.
- Operations and workforce wellness impacts can be mitigated and managed.
- Process faster follow ups and requests with minimized errors, delays and costs.
- Boost employee morale from a faster and more precise process.
- Centralized tracking and reporting gives HR the ability to monitor your workflows in real time, guaranteeing that you know what stage everything is at.
- Automatically archive workflows in the Cloud for secure storage and accessibility for auditing.
- Die Integration der elektronischen Unterschrift standardisiert sichere Genehmigungen.
- Impacts of COVID on operations and service continuity can be managed and mitigated quickly.
- Delays and disruptions are minimized and productivity maintained, thanks to fast adoption and accessibility.
- Capturing better insight and information means resources can be more accurately deployed.