Take a look at our monthly updates for a comprehensive review of everything you need to know about regulatory changes in the industry.
In this episode of our RegFacts briefing series, join our host Donna Cameron, Senior Regulatory Compliance Expert at Mitratech, as she takes you through a high-level recap of what the Continuity team addressed this past July.
In this episode:
- A compliance note on self-disclosure from OFAC and the Departments of Commerce and Justice
- NCUA-issued final rule amending standard Federal Credit Union bylaws
- Proposed guidance from the CFPB, Federal Reserve, FDIC, NCOA, and OCC
- An addendum to the 2010 statement on funding and liquidity risk management
- Revised guides from the FTC surrounding the use of guidelines and testimonials
- A proposal from the FTC on UDAAP