Mitratech’s HR Compliance and Talent Strategy Suite: Double Triumph at HR Tech Awards
Tracker I-9 Secures Consecutive Core HR/Workforce Technology Recognition, while TalentReef Excels with Best Innovative or Emerging Tech Solution in Talent Acquisition Software Development.
After a pivotal year for Mitratech’s HR Compliance and Talent Strategy portfolio, it’s time to reflect on what we’ve accomplished and who’s helped us get there. While we’ve recently expanded with two strategic acquisitions to bring in DEI, OFCCP compliance, workforce analytics, and performance management, we’ve also been hard at work adding new innovations and enhancements to our existing product suite — the latest of which earned the recognition of two coveted awards by the Lighthouse Research & Advisory 2023 HR Tech Awards program.
TalentReef, Mitratech’s market-leading talent management and onboarding platform for the hourly workforce, is this year’s Best Innovative or Emerging Tech Solution in Talent Acquisition, while Mitratech’s Tracker I-9 builds off of the momentum of last year’s win in the Core HR/Workforce category with Best Comprehensive Solution.
The Innovation Behind the Awards: Meet the Recipients
The Lighthouse Research & Advisory’s HR Tech Awards provide peer-reviewed feedback on solutions that are purpose-built to serve employers and the workforce. This year, Mitratech was recognized within the approximate 1% of providers across the HR technology landscape, highlighted for their focus on creating solutions that solve problems their customers care about.
The Latest From TalentReef: Best Innovative or Emerging Tech Solution in Talent Acquisition
Mitratech’s TalentReef platform transforms the end-to-end talent management experience for HR professionals and business owners by simplifying recruiting, hiring, and retention of the hourly workforce — at any scale. It’s an innovative, scalable platform with the flexibility to adjust based on your positional requirements, seasonality, local market needs, and other ever-changing factors, complete with centralized visibility over case status and applicant flow.
As Ben Eubanks, Chief Research Officer, Lighthouse Research & Advisory, explained, it was TalentReef’s true all-in-one approach that earned it recognition as Best Innovative or Emerging Tech Solution in talent acquisition for 2023; “TalentReef from Mitratech brings a powerful set of recruiting capabilities in a single solution. From chat and SMS to branded career pages and digital onboarding, the platform makes it easy for employers with multiple locations to oversee hiring operations and critical activities.
On a mission to continuously improve the hiring and onboarding experience for our clients, our developers have worked tirelessly over the past 12 months to deliver 75+ major updates and enhancements to the TalentReef platform, some of the most notable of which include:
- Chat Apply — Leveraging AI, TalentReef’s Chat Apply provides an engaging and easy way for applicants to fill out an application and engage with your brand. Structured conversations automatically complete applications, assess candidates’ qualifications, and schedule interviews within minutes — not hours or days. Built on a Natural Language Processing (NLP) engine, Chat Apply is delivered via a branded, interactive experience that is optimized for both mobile and web.
- Automated Interview Scheduling — HR and Hiring Managers can now easily sync their calendars to TalentReef, select time slots for interview availability, and instantly extend interview invitations – all based on their availability. Applicants then select from the list of open time slots to schedule a time to meet and can easily reschedule if needed.
- TalentReef Referrals – A robust referral program empowering employees to make applicant referrals in less than 30 seconds from an ultra-modern, user-friendly interface.
- SMS/Text Communications — Hiring managers can connect with candidates in real-time with a seamless user experience that resembles the familiar SMS inbox, allowing hiring managers and recruiters to proactively manage contacts, conversations, and campaigns all in one place. This simplified, convenient application experience for candidates has been shown to get a 9x faster response rate than phone or email – getting to the offer letter faster. It is also mobile-optimized for on-the-go sending and responding.
- Improvements to TalentReef’s Partnership and API Ecosystem – We integrate with best-in-class third party technologies to create efficiencies at every step of the talent management journey. The TalentReef Employee Sync integration synchronizes new hire and employee data between TalentReef’s talent management platform and your payroll and back-office solutions, ultimately decreasing the time it takes to add a new in or oversee existing records. With a near real-time Bi-directional integration, you can unlock a seamless connection between your front-end platform and payroll / back-office systems to increase data integrity, enhance cross-departmental transparency, and reduce the need for manual data entry or duplicative work (along with the risk of human error!).
- And so much more!
The Latest From Tracker I-9: Core HR/Workforce Best Comprehensive Solution.
Tracker I-9 is an intuitive, cloud-based compliance software purpose-built to empower HR professionals to manage all I-9s from any desktop or mobile device. Smart workflows, automated e-verify submissions, and easy API integrations with existing HRIS systems make it easy for HR teams of any size and complexity to automate new-hire I-9s from one intuitive dashboard while ensuring 100% compliance — every time.
Designed by leading U.S. immigration law firms, Tracker I-9 is the industry’s only end-to-end electronic I-9 compliance tracking software solution that’s maintained a perfect 20+ year track record of zero client fines. It’s this proven track record of success that reflects Tracker I-9’s unrelenting commitment to compliance excellence by delivering timely, efficient solutions for an ever-changing I-9 and E-Verify regulatory landscape — and what earned it recognition as this year’s “Most Comprehensive Solution” for Core HR/Workforce Technology.
As Ben Eubanks, Chief Research Officer, Lighthouse Research & Advisory, explains, “When you think about which companies could be supporting you with I-9 compliance technology, wouldn’t you rather have a firm with a rich history of risk management and compliance solutions? That’s why Mitratech is ideally positioned to offer its Tracker I-9 solution for employers that want this problem solved with an intuitive, purpose-built platform.”
Not to mention, our Tracker I-9 developers have worked tirelessly over the past 12 months to deliver 108 major platform updates and enhancements, some of the most notable of which include:
- Tracker’s Remote Hire Network Alliance – A seamless and automated process for ensuring all documents are properly verified for every remote hire across the U.S. With a single click, you can verify a remote hire’s identity and be kept up to date along the entire process.
- SMS Text Communications – Supporting a wide range of employee communications related to the increasingly-complex remote I-9 compliance process.
- Employee Document Identification & Upload – Allowing I-9 Managers to invite the employees to upload their Employment Authorization and Identity documents directly via their mobile device, streamlining the image scanning and manual image verification process.
- Mobile optimization, a revamped user interface across our HRC solution suite & so much more!
For additional information and to see the full list of winning firms, please check out HRTechAwards.org after the livestream on Wednesday, May 24th at 11 am Central.
You can also read our full announcement here.