Is legal that far removed from cybersecurity and compliance? Not in 2022!
While legal teams haven’t traditionally played a major role in the management of cybersecurity concerns, our evolving landscape of regulatory and litigation risks — including an unparalleled spike in cybercrime and GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA and other data protection laws— indicate it’s time to reimagine legal’s role in driving business continuity and compliance. Welcome to the future of legal + GRC collaboration post-pandemic.
Download the infographic for insights on:
- The top four concerns of GCs in 2022
- Legal cybersecurity and ransomware statistics
- Best practices for securing proprietary information, driving compliance, and ensuring business continuity
- The average cost of a data breach
- Legal + GRC risk mitigation collaboration
- & so much more!