Take a look at our monthly updates for a comprehensive review of everything you need to know about regulatory changes in the industry.
In this episode of our RegFacts briefing series, join our host Donna Cameron, Senior Regulatory Compliance Expert at Mitratech, as she takes you through a high-level recap of what the Continuity team addressed this past March 2023.
In this episode:
- CFPB Section 1071 rule.
- CFPB review of Regulation Z’s mortgage loan originator rules.
- CFPB update of Federal agency contact information.
- CFPB compliance bulletin and policy guidance to address unfair billing and collection practices after bankruptcy discharges of certain student loan debts.
- CFPB requests information on data brokers.
- CFPB policy statement on abusiveness.
- NCUA cyber incident notification requirements.
- NCUA subordinated debt rule amended.
- FinCEN initial beneficial ownership reporting guidance.
- ACH update to sample written statement of unauthorized debit and much more.
Listen and Subscribe
The show is hosted on Youtube.
Be sure to subscribe to get the monthly updates on new releases.
The RegTech Report
This podcast is the go-to source for all things RegTech including
RegTech news, connecting with industry pioneers, and updates on the the latest tech.