Legal Vendor Continuity
Times of crisis often create chaos and disruption; that holds for the third parties and vendors you’ve chosen to work with in legal services or support. Understanding their ability to continue the work will let you plan ahead and arrange for the work to continue.
- With TAP, customize and send an online smart form to legal vendors to request information needed to clarify business-as-usual or create contingency plans.
- The form asks key questions to determine if a vendor and its employees are still able to work in the given conditions, is still able to work on their assignments, has delays or dependencies, and/or other changes in business continuity.
- Legal vendors include, arbitrators, mediators, expert witnesses, ediscovery firms, contract attorneys, and other organizations.
- The completed questionnaire is triaged to a specified party in Legal Ops who can then follow up or mark resolved once answers are sufficient.
- Optionally, the workflow can re-send the questionnaire after a month if the recipient says “yes” to a question in the initial form that asks, “do you anticipate any changes to your answers in the upcoming month?”
- Easy customization allows your Legal Ops team to create surveys and questions based on company policy.
- Automated follow-up notifications/reminders/escalations ensure timely responses.
- The workflow can provide a secure, confidential transaction between outside counsel and the company.
- Requests are submitted and processed with far greater speed and minimized errors, delays, and costs.
- Centralized tracking and reporting allow Legal Ops to have real-time overview of all workflows.
- Workflows are automatically archived in the Cloud for secure storage and accessibility for auditing.
- The workflow is a pre-built template but is completely customizable to capture context a company cares about.
- Impacts of the outbreak on operations and service continuity can be managed and mitigated quickly.
- Fast adoption and accessibility maintain productivity by minimizing delays and disruptions.