Ushering in a new era of Contract Lifecycle Management
EraCLM empowers organizations with a leading-edge, end-to-end contract lifecycle management solution delivering analytics to accelerate business decisions and time-to-agreement, realize revenue faster, optimize savings, and drive efficiency.
Boost results through a guided CLM platform
Mitratech’s EraCLM tool turns complex and inefficient contract lifecycles into profit-optimizing assets for your organization.
With EraCLM, you’ll have a guided collaboration platform for contract activity that provides business-critical analytics for the negotiation process, automates document assembly, and enhances workflow automation in one easy-to-use, modern interface.
Legal and business professionals at the forefront of innovation are now operating leanly and efficiently thanks to EraCLM. While experiencing enterprise-level, real-time insight to maximize opportunities and minimize risks.
EraCLM is uniquely integrated in a comprehensive contract building and creation software tech stack including matter management, workflow automation, legal hold and others, making EraCLM part of an unprecedented solutions suite for meeting all your legal technology needs.
The benefits of advanced contract lifecycle management
EraCLM perfects the contract lifecycle to continuously drive efficiency for your organization.
Close contracts 75% faster
- Close contracts faster with enhanced collaboration via real-time redlining and data drive collection to “learn” standard clauses, language, and negotiation strategies unique to your business.
- Gain deeper insights into contract negotiation behaviors, entitlements, contingencies, and risks with AI-driven analytics to improve future contract decisions.
- Enhance the contract process with emerging technology and Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques in contracting operations.
Increase efficiency & time savings
- Simplify the contract creation process with automated document assembly and a universal contract request portal so teams can request contracts in a single, easy-to-use location.
- Save 50% of time spent on reviewing 3rd party vendor contracts with the help of artificial intelligence.
- Save time creating contracts by allowing data technology to ‘learn’ standard clauses, language, and negotiation strategies specific to your business, and implement for future guidance.
API Integrations with everyday tools
- Sales teams can engage with legal, procurement, finance, or operations– without ever leaving a Salesforce opportunity. The one-click connection makes drafting agreements, updating accounts, or submitting FRPs easy with required fields, account info population, and conditional document generation.
- Microsoft Word integration provides powerful collaboration offline with real-time synchronization, and metadata capture to apply CLM where your teams are already working.
Drive data-driven decisions
- Capture transactional content and behavioral data online and offline of all activity before signature for rich data insights.
- AI-driven analytics provide your team with predictive intelligence for future contract negotiations and behaviors.
- See the thirty-thousand-foot view of your business with dynamic dashboard reports on status, workloads, assignees, and next actions.
- Collaborate on contracts in real-time across teams and time zones through an easy-to-use, web platform.
- With email and in-app notifications, your sales, procurement, legal, and finance teams are notified of exactly where in the contract lifecycle that needs their action.
- Enable cross-department collaboration and set granular access to 3rd parties for review and signature.
Gain control & compliance
- Unify oversight within a single hub for monitoring all agreements from creation through review and approval.
- Reduce risk with pre-approved contract language enforced automatically and gain visibility into what is negotiated when, and by whom.
- Keep up with regulatory changes as they happen with the no-code designer. Update and publish in minutes without the need for technical support.
Ongoing Post-Hire Screening and Alerting
Protect your business from the risk of current employee violations by automating the process of screening on an ongoing basis. AssureHire’s continuous screening program, AssureAlert, allows employers to monitor employees’ criminal record activity, motor vehicle records, and licensure in near-real time instead of waiting for a periodically scheduled re-screen.
- Flag internal threats and risks to the business before they happen
- Mitigate downstream safety and compliance concerns for the business, customer, and other employees
- Take fast, timely action with employees who may create risk for your business
- Reduce manual effort required to stay informed and compliant
- Prevent exposure to class action lawsuits from negligent hiring or negligent retention of employees
The most complete suite of solutions for corporate legal
Acuity ELM Essentials
The SaaS legal management solution that provides integrated matter management, e-Billing, outside counsel collaboration tools, and reporting to small and mid-sized legal teams.