Gain valuable insight on implementing ESG Risk Management and Reporting across your enterprise. Explore the opportunities and challenges of advocating Sustainable Finance, discusses the necessary target operating model to meet the complex new requirements, and provides success factors in setting up effective ESG risk management in financial institutions.
Wednesday, 21 October, 2021
4-5 PM CET (Munich) | 3-4 PM BST (London) | 10-11 AM EDT (New York) | 9-10 AM CDT (Chicago)
Some of what’s covered?
- Introduction into ESG
- ESG State of the nation in 2021: Why now? What does it mean in 2021?
- What has been achieved and what is yet to be done?
- Operational ESG Risk Management – How do you tackle the topic?
- Looking ahead – How do you solve ESG?
- Don’t get scared, get going!