Session: Expect Success – Setting Achievable Goals for your Legal Team
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
No matter where your legal department is in its operational maturity, strategic planning needs to be a foundational element of driving success. In order to turn those plans into reality, it’s important that we set achievable goals that team members can rally behind because they clearly understand their positive impacts.
In this panel discussion, you’ll hear from seasoned legal operations leaders who have transformed the ways their teams work by connecting people, process, and technology to realize goals and drive success for the entire organization. You’ll walk away with concrete ideas for setting goals and obtaining buy-in for the legal projects and implementations that are part of your strategic plans. Speakers include:
- Steven O’Donnell, Head of Product Marketing at Mitratech
- Kate Dombrowski, Esq., AMTrust Financial
- Dawn Brindamour, VP Legal Operations, Textron
Mike Russell, Sr., Manager – Head of Global Legal Operations, Expedia
Tuesday, March 16th, 2021 • 12:45-1:45 pm EST • 9:45-10:45 am PST
Please join us for these valuable sessions…
- Walk away with insights and inspiration from Legal Ops leaders with proven success records.
- Learn how to apply those lessons to your own challenges and opportunities.