Session 1: Driving Transformation and Innovation for Your Teams Using Workflow Automation
Legal Operations leaders are being recognized for the incredible work they do. What’s their secret? They’re meeting emerging challenges head-on by applying workflow automation.
Join Brian McGovern and blue-chip Legal Ops experts virtually during this LegalWeek 2021 session as they discuss how workflow automation can be a wellspring of innovation and excellence, changing how others perceive the impact that legal departments can have on business success. Speakers include:
- Brian McGovern, GM, Workflow Solutions at Mitratech
- Justin Hectus, CIO/CISO, Keesal, Young & Logan
- Stephanie Lamoureaux, Legal Operations Lead, Square
Tuesday, February 2, 2021
Session 2: Expect Success – Setting Achievable Goals for your Legal Team
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
No matter where your legal department is in its operational maturity, strategic planning needs to be a foundational element of driving success. In order to turn those plans into reality, it’s important that we set achievable goals that team members can rally behind because they clearly understand their positive impacts.
In this panel discussion, you’ll hear from seasoned legal operations leaders who have transformed the ways their teams work by connecting people, process, and technology to realize goals and drive success for the entire organization. You’ll walk away with concrete ideas for setting goals and obtaining buy-in for the legal projects and implementations that are part of your strategic plans. Speakers include:
- Steven O’Donnell, Head of Product Marketing at Mitratech
- Other panelists to be announced
Tuesday, March 16th, 2021
Please join us for these valuable sessions…
- Walk away with insights and inspiration from Legal Ops leaders with proven success records.
- Learn how to apply those lessons to your own challenges and opportunities.