Join us virtually at ComplianceWeek’s Third-Party Risk Management Conference, 29-30 June 2021
The theme of this year’s Third Party Risk Management conference is ‘Managing through and past a pandemic’. At the seventh iteration of this event, we will be joining ComplianceWeek to explore hot topics in third-party risk management reaching across industries, taking into account pandemic-related challenges, the current risk landscape, regulatory imperatives and consumer expectations.
We will offer cutting-edge thought leadership at a time when there is little “business as usual” and when fundamental issues regarding supply chain resiliency, oversight, and backups are top of mind.
Key conference topics:
- The impact of COVID-19 on the supply chain
- Internal controls and COVID-related fraud
- Advances in regulatory technology
- Vendor due diligence and onboarding
- Monitoring and remote work