Certain privileged-access employees need to come back into the office to check on environments, or others may need items from the office to sustain their work-from-home situations. To ensure their safety and that of facilities staff, companies need a streamlined process for reviewing onsite visit requests.
- The workflow can provide a secure, confidential transaction between HR and the employee; managers or stakeholders can be added at HR’s discretion
- An online form asks simple questions:
- Do you currently have a fever or have you had a fever at any point in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for or shown symptoms of having COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled by air at any point in the last 14 days?
- If any answer is a “yes,” then an explanatory comment from the requesting employee is required.
- Easy customizations allow HR to supply additional questions as they see necessary.
- The workflow can provide a secure, confidential transaction between HR and the employee; managers or stakeholders can be added at HR’s discretion.
- Requests are submitted and processed with far greater speed and minimized errors, delays, and costs.
- Centralized tracking and reporting allows HR to have overview of all workflows in real-time.
- Workflows are automatically archived in the Cloud for secure storage and accessibility for auditing.
- The workflow is pre-built template but is completely customizable by HR (or in-charge department) to capture context a company cares about.
- Impacts of the outbreak on operations and workforce wellness can be managed and mitigated quickly.
- Employee morale benefits from a faster, more precise process.
- Productivity is maintained with fast adoption and accessibility to employees and their needs.