New DataStore Reporting Capabilities Provide Greater Visibility and Informed Decision Making
Mitratech continues to meet the unique needs of our clients by enhancing the capabilities of DataStore, the nur Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution dedicated to information governance for financial services.
Today, we announced that the DataStore Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution now offers advanced reporting capabilities to help financial services reduce risk and improve efficiency across the enterprise.
With this new release, Mitratech customers and partners can leverage advanced reporting capabilities for information governance that include:
- Inventory management
- Workflow management
- Audit management
- Performance management
What can clients expect?
- Driving business efficiency: Use our analytics, dashboards, and reporting tools to discover what’s holding you back, or how to move to the next level ininformation governance.
- Supporting smarter decisions: Utilize real-time reporting to better inform decision-making and business agility.
- Optimizing business processes: Identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies
- Gaining insights and visibility: Graphical visualizations provide easy-to-interpret, data driven answers in business-critical areas such as throughput levels and general content and data awareness.
- Improving compliance: Reportable audit trails provide you with 360° views of the lifecycle of your data content, critical for answering regulatory requests.
Check out the press release or our product page for more details and to learn how DataStore has helped Union Systems Limited and Vernon Building Society, among others, improve efficiencies and information governance.