Simplifying global immigration case management and compliance for clients of all sizes
INSZoom Case Management is a comprehensive, secure, and compliant cloud-based immigration software solution delivering all the capabilities needed to accelerate workflows while keeping client and candidate data secure.
It’s the leading immigration software solution that’s already trusted by immigration services professionals worldwide. INSZoom won’t just save time and effort for your team: It transforms them into immigration heroes for your clients.
The immigration case management software that solves your common pain points
Immense volume of documentation
With thousands of forms and documents, staff can spend inordinate amounts of time compiling, completing, and vetting.
Manual data entry and reconciling vast array of immigration forms can lead to critical errors, and negative case outcomes.
One of the most critical elements of immigration filing is submitting forms on time. Missed deadlines can be extremely costly for clients.
No centralized access
With many staff working remotely, while collecting information from foreign nationals and clients globally, not having a central repository for all data is extremely challenging for all.
INSZoom streamlines case management with best-in-class capabilities
- Global immigration case management support for attorneys and immigration applicants across continents.
Eliminate Errors, Ensure Compliance
- Comprehensive library of 2000+ immigration forms and questionnaires updated within 24-48 hours of their official release.
- Automated cloud-based solution ensures accuracy while keeping client and candidate data secure.
- Integration with the USCIS and major HR platforms
- Cloud-based solution accessible from anywhere in the world.
- An industry-first intelligent bot which applies Machine Learning and RPA to drive automation of many immigration case management processes, increasing employee efficiency.
- The INSZoom Case Manager App is available on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.