Millions of I-9s, zero fines
Created by top-ranked immigration experts, Tracker I-9 Compliance is the most user-friendly compliance solution your HR team has ever seen.
Take advantage of the only end-to-end I-9 compliance software solution that’s maintained a perfect 20+ year track record of zero client fines.
Overcome the risks and costs of obsolete I-9 compliance processes
- It takes huge time and effort to get new employees to complete forms properly, review them for accuracy and completeness, and simply stay up to date on the over 1,200 I-9 rules staffing professionals have to keep track of.
Increased government scrutiny
- Federal audits are multiplying; companies now stand a 95% chance of being audited within the next decade.
- An organization might be exposed to thousands (or more) of federal fines, with average recommended fines of $2,000 per substantive error.
- Strict deadlines are in place to submit I-9s to E-Verify to confirm the eligibility of employees to work in the U.S.
- COVID-19 proves the obsolescence of paper, yet many I-9s are still processed this way.
- 76% of paper I-9 forms have at least one fineable error, 4.1 times higher than electronic 1-9s with verification.
- Without a central repository, forms are lost, creating audit risk.
Risk to reputation
- Companies found to have I-9 and immigration problems can quickly find themselves featured in the 24-hour media cycle, creating risk to brands and reputations.
Lack of visibility
- Manual I-9 processes aren’t integrated with the existing HR platform, making employee data redundant and error-prone.
Inconsistent I-9 Management
- When manual I-9 management processes are siloed and left untracked, it opens up the door to miscommunications and inefficiencies down the line.
- This can slow down workflows, particularly when faced with complications such as regulation changes or paperwork errors that require form re-verification.
Electronic I-9 software that
addresses every headache
Better efficiency and integration
- Designed specifically for HR and Legal teams that require full I-9 compliance, its robust capabilities and ease of use make perfect I-9 compliance simple and intuitive for HR and legal teams.
- Smart workflows submit eligible I-9 records automatically to E-Verify® software as they’re completed to ensure on-time processing.
- API integration with your existing HRIS systems distributes clean data across all departments, offering Single Sign-On (SSO) for efficient login.
- Created by internationally recognized immigration experts, it’s the only smart I 9 compliance software that maintains a perfect track record of zero client fines in ICE audits.
- Expose potential errors for efficient remediation, while establishing detailed audit trails to ensure fully compliant electronic forms.
- A personalized dashboard keeps each manager focused on open items that need attention to assure on-time submission.
Solve the remote hiring challenge
- Manage timelines of all remote hires from one simple interface.
- Conveniently schedule mandatory in-person ID verification with any of Tracker’s 300 Remote I-9 Centers and thousands of mobile officers, located across all 50 states – with just one click.
Complete audit protection
- We’ve partnered with the industry’s leading applicant tracking, onboarding, and human capital management providers, ensuring data is complete and accurate for audits.
- USCIS-compliant audit trails and support: Three tiers of customized audit support and legal consultation, designed to fit any budget and team, including form preparation and assistance with agent communication.
Manage the progress of all I-9s forms from a fully encrypted, cloud-based solution to ensure data protection, equipped with powerful, real-time reporting tools.
Paper form conversion
- Fully-secure paper form scanning and manual key entry services for U.S. organizations and firms. Effortlessly convert hundreds or thousands of archived paper I-9s into compliant and easily manageable electronic forms.
Who’s using Tracker I-9 Compliance?
From educational pioneers to Fortune 500 innovators, industry leaders
depend on it to deliver the highest level of electronic I-9 compliance.