Develop an agile workflow triggered by specific data monitoring conditions or events.
- TAP’s API, scripts and external API integration capabilities allow for custom data monitoring systems to initiate a workflow based on various conditions the user specifies.
- These can range from standard processes to abnormal system alerts or incidents that may require diagnostics and reports.
- Allows for circumstance-specific workflows to be initiated: A DoS attack threshold is exceeded, for example, triggering a site security workflow.
- TAP can be configured to launch multi-part workflows, for example to obtain status checks/reports from IT personnel with different responsibility areas affected by a condition or event.
- Automated notifications drive timely response from designated team members.
- Inactivity alerts notify administrators if there’s been no activity or resolution after a specified time period; escalation notices can alert managers if actions or resolution are overdue.
- Mobile access lets workflow participants access and act remotely.
- Centralized dashboard allows management monitoring of all review/alert situation across the enterprise.
- All workflow records, assets and documentation are centrally stored in a secure Cloud repository for later audit and analysis.
- Provides for customizable, immediately-triggered workflows and alerts for any number of situations.
- Minimizes downtime, security breaches or other issues by triggering immediate response, even from remote personnel.
- Centralized monitoring drives real-time transparency and improved governance.
- Post-incident analysis can be more comprehensive thanks to automatic archiving of workflow records and data.