Empower, Automate, Elevate: Where to Find Mitratech at AILA Annual 2023
Don’t miss our session openers, social outings, and more at AC23 (and come visit us at booth #618!).
A lot has changed in immigration law in the past year alone — macroeconomic shifts, an increased focus on remote work, a rise in the number of digital nomads worldwide, record-breaking immigration forecasts — the list goes on. That’s why our on-site experts are excited to rejoin thousands of like-minded immigration professionals and peers at AILA Annual Annual from June 21 – June 24 at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
We’re coming prepared to have some candid conversations surrounding current market forecasts, shifting regulations, and what it means to provide the best client experience possible in 2023 and beyond.
The Meaning Behind the Mission: Prepared to Empower
We know that technology plays a critical role in building an elevated immigration law strategy for lasting impact. That’s why at AILA Annual 2023, our focus will be on helping you discover how you can leverage technology to enhance workflows, improve efficiency, streamline your case management, and more.
From our informative session openers in the tech theater to actionable 1:1 discussions, this year’s AILA is all about helping you unlock your organization’s full potential through technology.
Where to Find Our Mitratech Team Throughout AILA 2023
When you visit us at booth #618, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with our on-site Mitratech experts, ask your most pressing questions, and explore some of our latest immigration and HRC portfolio updates like:
- Tracker I-9’s new offerings for SMS Text Messaging, Form I-9 Image Verification, Employee Document Identification & Upload (EDU), and more
- A formal introduction to our most recent portfolio additions: Circa, a market-leading Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) and Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DEI) software provider; and Trakstar, a best-in-class talent acquisition, development, and performance management solution
- A closer look at INSZoom’s built-in H1-B Module
- A revamped user interface across our HRC solution suite & so much more!
Interested in meeting up with us at AILA 2023 to chat about our latest Immigration and HRC offerings? Feel free to schedule a meeting with us, or read on to discover where you can find us throughout the event!
Don’t Miss Our Session Openers on Immigration Tech Innovation
If you’re interested in optimizing automation within your immigration tech stack, mark your calendars to join Mitratech at the following sessions:
- Immigrant Visa Allocation & the Visa Bulletin | Thursday, June 22nd, 11:30 AM — Get a closer look at how INSZoom automatically pulls data from the Visa Bulletin, allowing users to leverage the INSZoom Priority Dates Report to pro-actively highlight the client profiles that have their priority date as current. This automation speeds up the process and enhances the service delivery to the client, while reporting provides detailed data visualization.
- Understanding the Basics: The Labor Certification (PERM) Process | Saturday, June 24th, 10:30 AM — Did you know that INSZoom users have a competitive advantage when it comes to PERM case processing? The technology allows for efficient file preparation via automated steps & reminders, auto-population of forms, e-filing of Form 9089 to DOL’s FLAG website, and much more. Learn more in this informative session!
We hope to see you at our session openers, where you can expect to walk away with tangible, valuable insights on how to take your immigration practice to the next level.
Join Us at the American Immigration Council Impact Awards on Friday Night
In light of this shift in employment practices across the world, AILA and the AILA Global Migration Section (GMS) will be hosting the 2023 AILA/GMS Annual Global Migration Forum this summer at Disney’s Contemporary Resort on June 19 – 20.
We’ll be there on Friday night to network and learn from our peers as we explore the new landscape of global migration practice — let’s connect at the American Immigration Council Impact Awards!
A Worthy Send-Off on Saturday
Come celebrate the end of AILA with us at their Saturday Night Party at the House of Blues in Disney Springs!
Food, music, drinks, dancing, and more — it’s all kicking off at 8 p.m. Shuttles will be provided from the Gaylord Palms and conference Disney Resort hotels. Admission to this event is free for Annual Conference attendees. If you are bringing a guest, please purchase their ticket with your AC23 registration.