Develop a workflow to handle capital expenditure requests.
- Self-service form(s) allows the user to submit a new request for funding for a capital expenditure project.
- Forms can be as simple or complex as necessary to capture all salient information, and may include Google spreadsheet/calculator (or other feature) embedding.
- The request is automatically routed to the CFO and relevant stakeholders for review, and they can approve, reject, or ask for additional information.
- Requests can be routed sequentially through approval chains, with notifications to update chain members of request status.
- Notifications also alert the submitter about CapEx request status at defined stages.
- Expedites the CapEx request-and-review process and reduces time burdens on senior management.
- Generates secure workflow audit record for transparency and governance purposes.
- E-signature integration standardizes secure approvals.