Companies need to provide employees a way to anonymously report activity that they suspect is fraudulent. What’s more, these companies need to ensure that any such reports are followed-up on and investigated and that these reports can be examined for trends and patterns.
- Allow employees to easily and confidently submit any potential suspicious activity.
- Cater for anonymous submissions where appropriate.
- Route the requests to the correct stakeholders for review and action.
- Full audit trail of any decisions or actions taken following the submission.
- Central repository for managing and tracking submissions.
- Establish monitoring and auditing procedures to continually assess the program’s performance.
- Where possible and where appropriate, keep employees informed on the status of investigations and outcomes.
- Builds greater engagement between employees and the organisation by allowing easy, seamless, confidential interactions.
- Much better equipped to uncover risks and rectify issues before they can escalate.
- Using a single database and environment brings standardization and centralization, with ready-made security and compliance.
- Automatic audit trail that documents every step of the process along with decisions made and actions taken.
- Reporting dashboard and analysis features make it possible to quickly uncover high-risk behaviors, trends or problem employees.