Provide a means for organisations to ask their employees about the organisation’s diversity program. This includes soliciting the employee’s opinion on how the diversity program could be improved, what additional diversity policies are needed, what additional diversity training they would like to see, what affinity groups they would like created and other related questions. The employee responses need to be recorded, tracked and acted upon in a timely manner. Finally, the results need to be aggregated and reported to senior management.
- Easily build an online form that employees can complete and submit with their diversity program feedback.
- Completed forms are automatically routed to proper stakeholders for review, comment and approval.
- Automated notifications ensure all process participants act in a timely manner.
- Use reports and dashboards to provide results to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Full audit trail captures decisions made and actions taken at each step of the process.
- Builds greater engagement between employees and the enterprise by allowing easy, seamless interactions.
- Automated notifications build enterprise morale and collaboration by injecting visibility into the process.
- Centralized monitoring drives real-time transparency and improved governance.