Provide a means for organizations to ask their employees about the internal diversity program. This includes soliciting employees’ opinions on how the diversity program could be improved, what additional diversity policies are needed, what additional diversity training they would like to see, affinity groups they would like to create, and find related material or ask questions. The employee responses need to be recorded, tracked, and acted upon in a timely manner.
Results need to be aggregated and reported to senior management.
- Easily build an online form that employees can complete and submit with their diversity program feedback.
- Completed forms are automatically routed to proper stakeholders for review, comment, and approval (if needed).
- Automated notifications ensure all process participants act in a timely manner.
- Reports and dashboards provide results to senior management and other key stakeholders.
- Full audit trail captures decisions made and actions taken at each step of the process.
- Builds greater engagement between employees and the enterprise by allowing easy, seamless interactions.
- Automated notifications build enterprise morale and collaboration by injecting visibility into the process.
- Centralized monitoring drives real-time transparency and improved governance.