Create workflows for automatically conducting customer satisfaction surveys to support sales and retention.
This QBR workflow is designed to automate the multiple steps involved in putting together a comprehensive quarterly meeting by:
- Using TAP, survey forms can be customized on a general or per-project basis, and include embedded personalizations.
- Forms can be housed on a web/mobile web page or embedded in email via integrations with an enterprise’s email marketing platform and other marketing stack components.
- Workflow can be designed to trigger automated email invites/surveys at completion of a project, calendar points or other designated junctures.
- Survey results which identify promoter/detractors, etc., can be automatically routed accordingly for appropriate follow-ups.
- Follow-up surveys and internal reporting can be built into the workflow.
- Centralized dashboard permits oversight of all survey workflows.
- Supports efficient, automated sales and customer retention while streamlining these processes and reducing costs.
- Frees sales personnel from mundane and time-consuming tasks.
- Errors are eliminated via workflow and survey form standardization.
- Improves the relationship between enterprise and customer through consistent, personalized engagement.
- Provides a steady flow of valuable sales and CRM insights.
- Generates secure workflow audit record for transparency and governance purposes.