During periods of disruption, it’s important to follow up on outstanding cases and matters. Many may need to reach court at some point soon, so understanding delays and contingencies with outside counsel is critical.
- With TAP, customize and send an online smart form to outside counsel law firms.
- The form asks key questions to determine if a case is still in progress, has delays or dependencies on vendors or staff, or changes in strategy, and can also query how the counterparty is also reacting to the case.
- Optionally, the workflow can re-send the questionnaire after a month if the recipient says “yes” to a question in the initial form that asks, “do you anticipate any changes to your answers in the upcoming month?”
- The completed questionnaire is triaged to a specified party in Legal Ops who can then follow up or mark resolved once answers are sufficient.
- Easy customization allows your Legal Ops team to create surveys and questions based on company policy.
- Automated follow-up notifications/reminders/escalations ensure timely responses.
- The workflow can provide a secure, confidential transaction between outside counsel and the company.
- Requests are submitted and processed with far greater speed and minimized errors, delays, and costs.
- Centralized tracking and reporting allow Legal Ops to have real-time overview of all workflows.
- Workflows are automatically archived in the Cloud for secure storage and accessibility for auditing.
- The workflow is a pre-built template but is completely customizable to capture context a company cares about.
- Impacts of the outbreak on operations and service continuity can be managed and mitigated quickly.
- Fast adoption and accessibility maintain productivity by minimizing delays and disruptions.