To build a workflow enterprises can use to manage requests for funds or budget adjustments for advertising campaigns and public relations programs.
- Online self-service forms contain embedded business logic and prompts to steer requesters through the application process.
- In TAP, these forms are easily designed and customizable to organization or situational need.
- Submitting a request kicks off the workflow, which routes requests to the appropriate gatekeepers for review, such as marketing leads and/or finance personnel.
- Approvals can be automated based on the type or size of request: Those below a certain dollar level or that meet other pre-set criteria may be automatically approved, while others are routed for review.
- Other parameters (type of campaign, location, duration, etc.) can be defined to trigger auto-approval or review.
- The number of reviewers depends on the type and size of the request.
- Notifications alert the requester (and other designated parties) to request status at any defined stages.
- Allows expedited request-and-review process, streamlining operations and reducing costs.
- Generates secure workflow audit record for transparency and governance purposes.
- E-signature integration standardizes secure approvals.
- Delays and errors are eliminated by automating notifications, document collection/routing and other steps.
- Optimization of reviewer/gatekeeper time and attention: the workflow can engage them only when they’re absolutely needed.
- More consistent and reliable communication, collaboration and team-building between the enterprise and external stakeholders, such as franchisees.