Developing a shareholder request and approval process capable of dealing with multiple shareholder types.
A workflow that expedites review, approval, and fulfillment for all participants:
- A company CFO kicks off the process, in this case, by using an online form to submit a request for a new shareholder agreement.
- He/she populates the form with all relevant details about the prospective shareholder.
- That form is then routed to the prospective shareholder for their review and approval.
- Once they’ve approved the form, they are automatically sent an authorized Shareholder Agreement that can be one of several types, depending on the type of shareholder.
- In banking and finance, there are countless workflows like this that are conducted daily, so the cumulative cost and time savings to an organization can be enormous.
- Automating the process delivers a better, faster customer experience for the shareholder.
- E-signature integration can standardize secure approvals.
- Transaction records and auditing trails are automatically saved to a safe location, ensuring compliance and security.
- Chance of mistakes or delays is minimized, as well as recordkeeping and compliance concerns.
- Manual processes for handling these kinds of tasks swallow up vast amounts of staff time; people often use different methods of signature, too, which only adds to the paperwork wrangling necessary.