Take a look at our monthly updates for a comprehensive review of everything you need to know about regulatory changes in the industry.
In this episode of our RegFacts briefing series, join our host and Mitratech’s Senior Regulatory Compliance Advisor for the Continuity Division, Justin Cole, as he takes you through a high-level recap of what our team addressed in January 2024, including:
Covered in this episode:
- The Federal Reserve Board’s proposal to revise the Debit Card and Interchange Routing Rule, (often known as the Durbin Amendment or Regulation II, found in 12 CFR 235)
- The FDIC’s advisory on FIL-64-2023 for commercial real estate concentrations
- The Federal Reserve Board, FDIC, and OCC’s FI-68-2023 issuance to request comments on proposed revisions to reporting forms and instructions
- The Farm Credit Administration’s final rule on loan policies and regulations regarding young, beginning and small (YBS) farmers and ranchers
- The FTC’s Unfair or Deceptive Fees Rule comment period extension
- The OCC’s new FAQs in CRA regarding the State Small Business Credit Initiative 2.0 (SSBCI)
- The FRB, FCA, OFAC, and CFPB’s civil money penalty adjustments for 2024 & so much more!