Take a look at our monthly updates for a comprehensive review of everything you need to know about regulatory changes in the industry.
What an end to 2023!
In this final episode of our RegFacts briefing series for the year, join our host, Lori Peterson, Senior Regulatory Compliance Expert at Mitratech, as she takes you through a high-level recap of what the Continuity team addressed in December 2023, including:
Covered in this episode:
- The CFPB’s amendments to Regulations M and Z to increase the consumer lease and consumer loan thresholds
- The HOML’s appraisal threshold increase
- The HMDA’s increase to its asset size exemption threshold
- The OCC Federal Reserve and FDIC increase to the CRA asset thresholds
- The Federal Reserve’s amendment to Regulation D to reflect the annual indexing of the reserve requirement exemption amount and that low reserve tranche for 2024
- The FDIC’s final rule to recoup the cost to the deposit insurance fund for covering uninsured depositors of Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank
- The NCUA’s amendment to Its methodology for computing the annual operating fees charged to federal credit unions
- FinCEN’s updates relating to the beneficial ownership information reporting rule that became effective January 1st of this year
- The OCC’s 2024 fees and assessments structure announcement & so much more!