A step-by-step guide into building an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and becoming ISO 27001 certified with the help of Mitratech’s Alyne GRC platform.
Mitratech customers leverage the Alyne GRC platform for effectively managing their risk, information security, control frameworks, and more. Naturally, their requirements for the protection of sensitive information are critical factors of importance.
The ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification remains one of the most trusted and widely recognized standards for Information Security Management across regions and industry sectors. Mitratech’s Alyne has been ISO 27001 certified since 2017 and has successfully passed the most recent audit in 2021 to maintain this certification.
Logically, Mitratech used the internal instance of Alyne for building its Information Security Management System (ISMS).
In this powerful new document, we share:
- Key learnings we gained along the way.
- A detailed guide for any organization looking to obtain an ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification with the help of Mitratech’s Alyne GRC platform.
- Summary of the main steps to follow in order to achieve the certification.
- A brief explanation of how to implement the necessary actions within Alyne.
- How to leverage the platform’s capabilities to reduce effort and increase efficiency.
Mitratech’s Alyne: The GRC Platform of the Future
Whether you are at the beginning of your GRC journey, or looking to deploy next-generation GRC capability across your full enterprise environment, Mitratech’s Alyne cross-industry functionality and use cases are delivered in an all-in-one platform, tailored to your needs.