See or share the best ideas in workflow design.
The TAP Co-Innovation Center is where you can browse the workflows created by your peers in our user community. Learn from the expertise of others – or even share your own.
- TAP users can share workflow ideas and use cases via a simple TAP form by logging into our support portal: Mitratech’s Client Success Center.
- See the work of others, or share the co-innovation happening between employees, partners, and others in your own TAP-based legal ecosystem.
- Shared use cases can be anonymized as needed, and stored in a password-protected repository.
- Customers can contact each other or our Client Success Team to facilitate sharing.
- Workflows can be shared at your discretion through TAP’s simple one-click import-and-export feature.
“Through Mitratech’s TAP Co-Innovation Center, we realize the opportunity to develop and share ideas on how we can use TAP to improve – if not eliminate – effort-heavy, high-volume/low-risk business processes in our organization and between our Legal systems. More importantly, the Innovation Center provides a front-row seat to see how this technology is rapidly shaping a new landscape in the legal business.”
Greg Bennett, Senior Manager, Legal Operations – Gilead Sciences
TAP + TeamConnect
You can use TAP Workflow Automation software as a standalone product, or as part of TeamConnect, the world’s leading Enterprise Legal Management platform.
Already using TeamConnect? Add TAP so you can easily extend TeamConnect’s end-to-end ELM capabilities into every process and department of your organization.
Accelerate your enterprise.
Transform your processes with best-in-class workflow automation.