Watch Now | Continuity During Coronavirus Virtual Summit
Join pioneering Legal Operations leaders and experts to explore how the Legal Ops community can help maintain business continuity today, and build a stronger enterprise tomorrow.
Powerful solutions for combatting the effects of coronavirus in this time of need
Coronavirus has disrupted business operations all over the globe. The steps we take right now will decide how long we’ll have to keep battling it, both as individual companies and as a society.
Mitratech is determined to support businesses in solving these problems. Regardless if you’re one of our clients or someone who has no idea who we are, we want to serve you and your business challenges during the uncertainty created by this pandemic.
Let’s remove some stress from the situation. Let’s mitigate together, and quickly. Mitratech is now providing immediate solutions to all companies – and removing any worries about the cost. Because they’re free of charge.
Please bookmark this page, as we’ll be adding other free COVID-19 resources, solutions, and workflows in the weeks ahead.
“Thank you for this.”
“Stay safe, keep safe!”
– COVID-19 Client Survey Respondents
COVID-19 TAP Automated Workflows
Staff Counsel and Claims Professionals collaborate and align with external parties.
Legal Vendor Continuity
Ensure outside counsel and firms are able to continue servicing your company as usual.
Onsite Visit Request Approval
Manage and assess requests from employees and contractors to access the office for various purposes.
Self-Reporting Risk Assessment
Quickly deploy a workflow allowing remote employees to report their health and COVID-19 risk status.
Remote Work Tracker
Review WFH requests, track week-to-week status, and any infectious disease issues precluding their being on...
You do NOT have to be a Mitratech client: TAP, and these workflows in their out-of-the-box configurations, are available free of charge to any company until September 30. Mitratech will even cover all hosting costs, so you can focus on protecting your employees and your business. Contact us to learn more.
Two useful resources:
GRC solutions for managing coronavirus risk
PolicyHub makes policy management easy in uneasy times
- Right now, you need a quick, efficient, streamlined, automated way to draft, communicate, and capture employee attestation to new policies and procedures around COVID-19. Because manual processes will be too costly and inefficient to execute a defensible compliance program.
- PolicyHub solves the need by by letting you create, approve, and intelligently distribute policies and procedures, conduct, knowledge assessments, and provide quick yet sophisticated reporting – all in a single easy-to-use solution.
ClusterSeven Shadow IT Manager can reveal hidden risks
- Even in ordinary times, most enterprises have End User Computing (EUC) spreadsheets and applications hidden outside of IT control that can create risk. That’s more true than ever as employees work remotely with their own devices and applications.
- By using Shadow IT Manager or conducting an EUC Health Check, you’ll inventory and monitor those hidden files, and gain transparency, control, and confidence in the integrity of spreadsheets and data everywhere.
- One eye-opening fact? 90% of companies that have us conduct an EUC Health Check find serious issues that require monitoring and control.