Contract Lifecycle Management with all the tools you need to succeed
ContractRoom has the features and integrations you need to make it a powerful part of your legal tech stack, or even a standalone application. So you can transform contract lifecycle management into an efficient, revenue-optimizing asset for your organization.
- Intuitive user experience for all parties involved in the contracting process.
- Guided contract creation that incorporates process logic and conditions based on your best practices.
- Do it all on the go with complete mobile support.
- Self-service drafting and negotiation with automated exception management.
- Embedded legal playbook of pre-approved content and fall-back provisions.
- Automated enforcement of the most recent and approved contract templates and clause versions.
- 100% automation achievable for assembly of simple or complex contracts.
- Conditional drafting reduces complex contract assembly to just a few minutes.
- Drafting Queues help manage contract requests with enhanced capacity management.
- Secure guest access for counterparties with no additional fee.
- Granual access permissions for internal and external users – at term, clause, document level.
- Risk avoidance with protections and guardrails for users working on contracts.
- Automated workflow for approvals by exception that lets standard terms zip right through.
- Intelligent routing of required approvals cuts time and optimizes resources
- Active collaboration with your team and with customers and vendors eliminates slowdowns and deal-killing errors.
- Granular editing rights and lock down provisions eliminate unauthorized exceptions.
- In-application alerts and notifications for such things as approvals and upcoming renewals.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as Oracle NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics and SAP.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems – standard connector to Salesforce.com.
- e-Signature providers such as Docusign and AdobeSign.
- Mitratech solution suite including TAP WorkflowAutomation and TeamConnect Enterprise Legal Management (ELM).
- Rich reporting and analytics from the full contracting process.
- Closing speed and compliance visualization for each legal and business user.
- Instant search of agreement repository to identify specific documents meeting criteria.
- Complete visibility into risks and opportunities for legal and business professionals.
- Continuous improvement of people and processes with unparalleled behavioral data capture.
- No-code configuration tools to implement to your exact specifications.
- User-friendly deployment with minimal to no help required from IT.
- White label branding available for your account environment.
- Design processes run without the need for legal staff attention.
- Self configuration and maintenance of in-application contract templates.
- Drag-and-drop ease of use features for configuration of content and workflows.
- Simple creation of document assembly questionnaires/wizards.
- Direct management of content (in over 60 languages), rules, and users.
- Multi-Tenant SaaS and Private Cloud deployment options.
- ISO 27001 and SOC2, Type1 certifications for CLM application.
- ISO, AICPA SOC 1-3, PCI, FedRAMP, HIPAA certifications for infrastructure.
- Deep role- and user-based permission management.
The most complete suite of solutions for corporate legal
Acuity ELM Essentials
The SaaS legal management solution that provides integrated matter management, e-Billing, outside counsel collaboration tools, and reporting to small and mid-sized legal teams.