For acceleration, accuracy, and instant ROI
Helping everyone cope with COVID-19
To help companies everywhere mitigate the disruption caused by COVID-19, we’re providing immediate business continuity solutions – not just for our clients, but for any company that could use them, free of charge. To view these solutions, visit our Coronavirus Impact Solutions Center.Visit the Center
ROI that’s ASAP
Workflow automation with TAP accelerates savings and execution for almost immediate ROI. When one global legal department automated NDAs with TAP, its savings were huge.
How would you use TAP?
CCPA Deletion Request
The CCPA gives consumers the right to request that businesses delete personal information that the business has collected from the consumer. This workflow keeps deletion requests on-stream, auditable, and ready for public consumption.
Create a public-facing workflow that seamlessly gathers information for a customer through Accounting, HR, and/or Finance. Ensure ease-of-use for the end user while keeping everything aligned and audited internally.
- Workflow, including specification of stakeholders and notifications, is completely customizable.
- Forms can be built in TAP with embedded business logic, dropdown fields and other features, customizable by type of personal information or other specifics.
- Easy-to-use online self-service forms allow public users to submit requests for deletion of personal data.
- Once submitted, requests are automatically routed to proper stakeholders/managers for review.
- Internal SLAs and formal requests for extension can be built into the form.
- Approval or denial notifications can be automatically generated and sent to requesters and/or contractors.
- “Privacy By Design” ensures that companies are compliant without need of additional management or manpower.
- Diverse teams can complete their due diligence work-streams in parallel, and are also given opportunities for collaboration.
- Intakes are submitted, processed, and screened with far greater speed and minimized errors, delays and costs.
- Forms are branded to have the same look and feel as the company website for the best end user experience.
- Central dashboard provides superior monitoring and governance of all sourcing processes.
- Automatic centralized archiving of workflow data and assets provides for detailed recordkeeping and review.
Showing up for data privacy isn’t just a good way to show consumers that you care. Failure to do so gets expensive: If you’ve failed to delete a personal data record when requested, or it’s sold without the person’s permission, or leaked, the minimum fine is $2,500 per record. The fine escalates the longer it takes to fix the issue, too. If it’s determined that a breach was due to a known issue you ignored, the fine can automatically shoot up to its cap of $7,500 per record. Multiply this times the number of records that might be involved and you can see how noncompliance can get ruinously costly.
Legal Services Request Portal
Legal departments receive hundreds of legal services requests of various types, and the sheer volume of requests can lead to lost or mishandled requests, and drive up costs. This demands that a better, more efficient legal services requests intake workflow be put in place.
Design and launch automated online forms and workflows for Legal Operations capable of efficiently managing legal services request intake.
By building forms and associated workflows to manage legal services requests using TAP, Legal Ops teams can accurately handle even high request volumes:
- Individual online self-service forms can be easily designed and made available for submitting legal services requests.
- Once a request has been submitted, it’s routed to the proper Legal Ops stakeholders/gatekeepers for review.
- Tracking and auditing of the request and fulfillment process is automated, allowing better governance and compliance.
- Notifications and alerts can be dispatched to process participants and stakeholders at pre-designated points throughout the intake process.
- Service request intake workflows can easily integrate with other systems, such as e-billing and matter management processes.
- Legal services requests are submitted and processed with far greater speed and with minimized errors, delays and costs.
- Centralized tracking and reporting allows managers to have overview of all workflows in real time.
- Workflows are automatically archived in the Cloud for secure storage and accessibility for auditing.
- E-signature integration standardizes secure approvals.
- Self-service forms provide a quick and standardized request intake process, eliminating errors and waste.
- Process acceleration improves Legal Ops agility and responsiveness.
- Real-time oversight permits performance analysis and improvement of the entire process.
- Automated workflow archiving ensures auditability of workflows and assets.
- Drives greater efficiency, accountability and a superior user experience for the legal department and business partners.
With the TAP Workflow Automation, you can easily automate the steps involved in generating a legal contract, whether they’re simple tasks or a complex Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) workflow. TAP will let you accelerate routing, reviewing and approving contracts with both internal and external parties, while eliminating costly mistakes and bottlenecks and delivering exceptional consistency, compliance, speed, and ROI.
For simple or advanced workflows alike
With TAP, you can automate any simple, specific action or repetitive task, such as moving a contract between folders (“Pending” to “Approved”) once it’s been signed.
For more complex contract generation processes, our drag-and-drop workflow designer makes it quick and convenient to route contracts through multiple gatekeepers and channels. Automatic notifications and alerts keep participants engaged and taking timely action, and TAP’s centralized dashboard lets you monitor the progress of all contract workflows.
Make Contract Lifecycle Management a reality
With TAP, you can execute cost-effective CLM by digitally centralizing documents, tracking contract workflows, automating expedited review and approval processes, and providing governance and analysis to continually improve the total process.
Build smarter documents
Our form building tools let you embed customized fields and pre-defined data into standardized templates or customized contracts, reducing human error and safeguarding compliance.
Automated archiving and accessibility
TAP automatically, securely archives workflows and all documents, making audits far easier and ensuring transparency and accessibility, even from mobile devices. That drives greater collaboration and productive engagement for everyone involved.
Secure e-signatures and other integrations
With TAP, you benefit from integration from best-in-class e-signature providers and many other with top-tier enterprise technology platforms.
That extends your ability to transform the contract process into an automated, accelerated staple of how you service customers or clients.
TAP + TeamConnect
Already using TeamConnect? Add TAP so you can easily extend TeamConnect’s end-to-end ELM capabilities into every process and department.
Senior Director of Legal Operations, NetApp
Former Senior Director of Global Legal Operations, Yahoo
Senior Contracts and Project Manager, Juniper Networks
Accelerate your enterprise.
Transform your processes with best-in-class workflow automation.