The problem? Even smaller companies often must process a lot of purchase requisitions. For larger firms, the delays, human errors, and costs of outmoded purchase req processes can a nightmare.
The challenge: Develop an automated workflow for processing purchase requisitions.
- Self-service online forms prompt users in drafting complete, error-free purchase requisitions.
- A preparer’s submission is automatically routed for proper review.
- A purchasing agent receives automatic notification to review the requisition.
- If required, the requisition may be routed to the requester’s manager for approval – if, say, it exceeds a set spending limit.
- Forms and workflows are easily designed and edited using TAP’s intuitive interface.
- If needed, submitted or approved requisitions can also be routed through Accounting and Receiving.
- Automating the requisition process accelerates it while reducing errors and delays via self-service forms with embedded business intelligence.
- Reduction of errors and increased efficiency drive cost savings.
- Centralized archiving of workflow data allows immediate or historical review of this request and others, and helps satisfy Sarbanes Oxley compliance.